MAKE A DONATION
At Victim Services Wellington your donation goes directly towards supporting and enhancing the many programs and services available to residents of Guelph and Wellington County. Serious crime can happen to anyone at any time. Please help to support a service you or your family may have to use some day.
HOW TO DONATE
There are three ways you can donate to Victim Services Wellington:
1. You can make a donation by contacting our office at (519) 824-1212 ext 7205.
2. You can mail a cheque or money order to:
Victim Services Wellington
15 Wyndham Street South
3. To make the process even easier, you can now donate online through through Canada Helps.
PLEASE NOTE | Charitable tax receipts will be issued for donations over $10.00. Our charitable Registration Number is: 891472763RR0001
FUNDING FOR VSW
- Primary agency funding is provided by the Ontario Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services.
- Please support Victim Services. Crime doesn't discriminate. Anyone could be a victim.